Tale of Tales: The Endless Forest
Labels:
deer,
online,
the endless forest,
video game,
video games
http://tale-of-tales.com/TheEndlessForest/
An incredibly beautiful "game" that really isn't a game at all.
Welcome to the Endless Forest, where you log into an ethereal, beautiful world inhabited by deer with human-like faces. There are no quests, no chat logs, no bad guys and certainly no fighting. The point is to enjoy the peace and beauty of the forest, a place you can escape to as another deer and frolic with other players.
If it sounds lame, at least give it a look - it's absolutely stunning. I hope this is where I go when I die. Seriously.

A sad note - TEF is only available for PC. :[
An incredibly beautiful "game" that really isn't a game at all.
Welcome to the Endless Forest, where you log into an ethereal, beautiful world inhabited by deer with human-like faces. There are no quests, no chat logs, no bad guys and certainly no fighting. The point is to enjoy the peace and beauty of the forest, a place you can escape to as another deer and frolic with other players.
If it sounds lame, at least give it a look - it's absolutely stunning. I hope this is where I go when I die. Seriously.

A sad note - TEF is only available for PC. :[


0 comments:
Post a Comment